Food Hygiene & Controls
Contract n°2011 96 04: The contract is providing training courses on the Food Hygiene and Controls of meat & meat products, milk & dairy products, fishery products & LBM, and baby food products. The programme is mainly dedicated to EU Member States .
The following results are expected
- Organisation of 35 training courses: 18 sessions in 2012 and 17 in 2013.
- Seminar duration: 5,5 days
- 12 different training locations in 10 hosting countries.
- 25 participants per session
The programme aimed at spreading knowledge and Community best practices in order to increase the level of expertise with regard to food hygiene and control issues concerning all stages of production, processing and distribution of meat, milk, fishery and baby food products. As a matter of fact, the legislation on Hygiene and Controls for food of animal origin is a complex one. Community's experience should be shared and the understanding of legislation's requirements be harmonised throughout the EU.
the project will take in charge, for each participant:
- Full board accommodation: 5 hotel nights (single occupancy). For each training day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2 coffee breaks.
- Airport transfers both way, local transfers to visited establishments
- Training material: 1 folder with printed training documentation, 1 pen, 1 notepad, 1 USK key (including all training presentations and documentation used), 1 bag, hygiene kits for visits.
- Access to a fully equipped training room.
All other expenses (dry cleaning, minibar, telephone...) are not covered by the project and will be charge to the participant when leaving the hotel. No per diem or pocket money will be distributed.
The sessions will target in priority an attendance of Veterinary Officers and trainers from EU Member States.
The PMU will select participants according to the following criteria:
- Be officers of the national competent authority, relevant government ministries, inspection services and official food-testing laboratories;
- Be involved in the inspection and control of establishments producing food of animal origin;
- Be preferably in a position to disseminate the knowledge acquired during the workshop within the national competent authority and/or to private sector operators.
- Proficiency in the language of the training (English)
Leader : AETS
Partners: AENOR, AESA, AINIA & FVHE
- Provincial Government of Burgenland (Austria)
- Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (Denmark)
- Sea Fisheries Protection Authority (Ireland)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (Ireland)
- Veterinary Services of Venetto region (Italy)
- Agricultural Administration Authority - Director General’s Secretariat (Hungary)
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Lombardia e dell’Emilia Romagna “BRUNO UBERTINI” (Italy)
- Laboratorios Ordesa (Spain)
Project manager: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
Deputy project manager: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
- Courses on meat & meat products: Ms. Charline Claveau & Ms. Mélanie Dral (AETS) / Ms. Pavla Steinhauserova (FVHE). Contact: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
- Courses on milk & dairy products: Ms. Maria Domenica Ciamillo (AESA). Contact: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
- Courses on fishery products & LBM: Mrs. Elisa Rubio (AENOR) & Mr. Richard Navarro (AINIA). Contact: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
- Courses on baby food products: Mr. Sébastien Rahoux (AETS) & Mr. Fernando Baccino (AINIA). Contact: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING